The Ontario Canada Travel Guide
A complete guide for travelers planning a visit
to the province of Ontario Canada
From the fringes of the arctic to the shores of the largest inland seas on the planet. This Ontario Canada Travel Guide will help you plan your trip like no other!
Written and maintained by a life-long Ontario resident I will go in depth into places, sites, activities and attractions rarely frequented by all other Ontario Travel guides.
Whether this is your first trip to this magnificent province or you are a frequent visitor, get an inside look at features such as …
- Niagara Falls, one of the greatest natural wonders of the world
- Toronto, the world class city at the center of Canada’s diverse culture
- National and Provincial Parks where you can enjoy the province’s natural beauty
- Festivals and events that attract visitors from across the globe
- Outdoor activities ranging from fishing and camping to polar bear viewing
And much, much more…
This Ontario Canada Travel Guide differs from all others because …
As a resident of Ontario for my whole life I have traveled throughout the province and can give you first hand knowledge of the best places and attractions to visit.
My name is Al Opalchuk. I am a professional photographer that has traveled extensively yet find that the area I call home, Ontario, is still one of the most beautiful, unspoiled areas I have ever seen.
As a province that is larger than France and Germany combined, a detailed plan and guide is a must for those wanting to get the most from their visit to Ontario.
This site will give a unique insight to help you with your travel plans by exploring areas such as…
- Cultural activities including theatre, sports, museums and more
- Regional attractions such as Ontario’s wine country
- Historic sites and places that are the backbone of the province’s and country’s formation
- Cities and towns both on and off the usual tourist beaten path
- Unique natural attractions from the huge forest tracts to its over 250,000 freshwater lakes
I will also provide you with practical information such as …
- Ontario weather including seasons and the best time to visit
- Must-sees and do that every Ontario visitor should experience
- The best places to stay for every budget
- How best to get around including how to get here from anywhere in the world
Get free Ontario travel tips, updates and news. Susbcribe to my newsletter.
This site is continuously updated with useful and pertinent information for your Ontario visit so if you enjoy this Ontario Travel Guide and would like to bookmark it for future reference you can do so here …